Document Type

Article

Publication Date

1920

Abstract

With the year 1919–1920, the College of Law at the University of Notre Dame began using the new building, Hoynes College of Law, named in honor of William Hoynes, Dean Emeritus. The article describes the law library, court room, class rooms, organization and system, methods of instruction, introduction to the study of law, the law and how to practice it, course of procedure, the University courts, courses of study, requirements for admission, and lists the schedule of courses.

Comments

With the year 1919–1920, the College of Law at the University of Notre Dame began using the new building, Hoynes College of Law, named in honor of William Hoynes, Dean Emeritus. The article describes the law library, court room, class rooms, organization and system, methods of instruction, introduction to the study of law, the law and how to practice it, course of procedure, the University courts, courses of study, requirements for admission, and lists the schedule of courses.

Included in

Law Commons

Share

COinS