About the Law School

Hoynes College of Law c1920

University of Notre Dame

University of Notre Dame Archives, GNEG 12A.17, Hoynes College of Law (now Crowley Hall), c1920.


Read more about the new law building, erected on the site of the first Chemistry Hall, and law faculty at the beginning of a new era, one ushered in by the 1919 retirement of the law school's first dean, William Hoynes, in Delmar J. Edmundson's article.