Document Type


Publication Date



THE COLLEGE OF LAW is the outgrowth of a course in law established at the University in 1869, and is historically the oldest of Catholic law schools in the United States. In 1905 the school was given the status of a college in the reorganization of the University carried out in that year. The College has enjoyed a steady growth in enrollment, which at the present time numbers over two hundred.

The College of Law is a member of the Association of American Law Schools, an association of sixty-two law schools, including the leading university schools of the country. The College of Law has an "Approved" rating by the Council on Legal Education of the American Bar Association.

Degrees Conferred on February 2, 1928

Degrees Conferred on June 3, 1928

Degrees Conferred on August 7, 1928

Register of Students, 1928-1929

Included in

Law Commons