Students in the law library in Hoynes Hall, (now the Crowley Hall of Music). Hoynes Hall, named in honor of Dean William Hoynes, was built in 1920 for the exclusive use of the law students who had been using Sorin Hall. The Prospectus and Announcement of the College of Law for 1920–21 stated, "The library has the capacity of twenty thousand volumes." 1 Notre Dame Law Reporter 54 (1920).
GTJS 2.21, University of Notre Dame Archives
Law Library, Hoynes Hall, College of Law, Notre Dame Law School, University of Notre Dame