This Week @ NDLS
A Little Lagniappe (In Louisiana it means "a little something extra".)
- Well, we are slowly but surely approaching the end of this semester (THANK GOD!).
Questions, Comments, or Concerns?
- Have questions regarding the Law School's policies and protocols for the remainder of the semester? Got any suggestions on how to better the process?
- FAQ Submission Form
- University and Law School Information Pages
- NDLS Peer Support Group
- Health & Wellness Center
- From the CDO
- Christian Legal Society Morning Prayer
- During this difficult and uncertain time, let us answer Father Jenkins' call and continue "to strengthen one another by mutual support and prayer." Links to resources included.
Lend a Helping Hand
- Meals on Wheels and No Kid Hungry
- US Bartenders' Guild Emergency Grant Assistance Program
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana
- Get Us PPE
- Peggs needs your help!
HEY 3Ls! Look here!
- 3L 50 Dayy Fiesta Toast
Keep Calm and Carry On
- Read a new book
- Learn data science and how to code
- Take a course from the Open University or learn a new language
- Explore nature and space
- Get hooked on a new Podcast
- Take a museum tour with Google
- Play games online
- Don't forget about your mental health
- For Fitness Fanatics
Catch up with NDLS
- Corona Quarantine Check-in
- Pet Pics!
Notre Dame Law School, Student Bar Association, "MMU: 04/20/20–04/26/20" (2020). Monday Morning Update. 170.