General Announcements and Reminders
- Crossings is Monday thru Friday 7:30-4:00. Daily Specials.
- Free Coffee from the SBA until noon
- CDO Announcements
- London Law Program Town Hall
- Note from Kresge Law Library
- SBA Store
- Parliament and the Brexit Process: the battle for constitutional supremacy in the United Kingdom
- Catholics and the 2020 Election
- LexisNexis 1L Quick Tips Series: Statutory Research Tips
- Election Day
- Mass Schedule
- LexisNexis 2L/3L Quick Tips Series: Practical Guidance Tools for Transactional Practice
- Just Global Health: Integrating Human Right and Common Goods
- Representing Jacob Blake: A Conversation with Patrick Salvi II, ‘07 J.D. & Sunny Hostin, ‘94 J.D.
- Virtual Tailgate: Chicago
- Free Coffee Fridays by the CDO
- Building an Anti-Racist Vocabulary: COVID Racial Data Tracking
- The Fighting Irish away versus the Clemson Tigers—Go Irish!
Resources and Updates
- Legal Writing Center
- The Current Students Section of the NDLS Website
- Health & Wellness Information
- Free Professional Headshots
- NDLS News Recommendations
- SBA Dropbox
- COVID Corner
A Message from the Editor
1L of the Week: Lizzie Walter
3LOL: Mikhael Bunda
Notre Dame Law School, Student Bar Association, "MMU: 11/02/20–11/08/20" (2020). Monday Morning Update. 186.