General Announcements and Remiders
- Crossings is open Monday thru Friday 7:30-4:00. Daily Specials.
- Crossings is now available through the Grubhub app.
- CDO Announcements
- BLSA's Black History Month Exhibition
- Max by AccessLex Scholarship News
- SBA Store
- Mass Schedule
- Christian Legal Society Morning Prayer
- The Lamentations of Jeremiah: An Intergenerational Conversationon the Crises of Our Time
- Assistant Rector Information Session
- Fair Use Week 2021: Text & Data Mining in the Digital Humanities
- An Evening with U.S. Poet Laureate Joy Harjo
- Clerking on Specialized Federal Courts
- Space Law: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- An Unprecedented Transition: A Discussion of the Transition fromthe Trump Administration to the Biden Administration
- Global Lawyering in Practice Series: Immigration Law betweenNew York and London
- The Life and Legacy of Sr. Thea Bowman, FSPA Servant of God: AFacilitated Conversation with the Rev. Maurice Nutt, C.Ss.R.
- Is Gun Control on the Horizon? The Second Amendment and theBiden Administration
- Tech Ethics: Understanding the Movement and Where it is Going
- Lexis+ Shortcuts
- London Law Program Information Session
- Language, Race and Justice
- Micro-Biases in Practice
- Slavery at the Constitutional Convention
- Current Issues in Special Education
- Reading and Discussion for "Homegoing" by Yaa Gyasi
- ACLU's Work on Voting & Immigration Rights in America
- Building an Anti-Racist Vocabulary: "The Black Lives MatterSyllabus"
Resources and Updates
Legal Writing Center
The Current Students Section of the NDLSWebsite
Health & Wellness Information
NDLS News Recommendations
A Message from the Editor
1L of the Week: Blake Hobby
Notre Dame Law School, Student Bar Association, "MMU: 02/22/21–02/28/21" (2021). Monday Morning Update. 192.