"MMU" Monday Morning Update (Oct. 6 - 12)
Monday, Oct. 6
- Red Mass
- No SBA Meeting
- Ultimate Frisbee
Tuesday, Oct. 7
- Taco Tuesday
- Make a Digital Comic with Pixton
Wednesday, Oct. 8
- Dean Newton's Outlining Session for 1Ls
- 3D Printing Contest
- The Annual Human Dignity Lecture
Thursday, Oct. 9
- Breast Cancer Prevention Trivia Lunch
- Nanovic Graduate Student Social
- Hispanic Law Student Association & the CDO present "Practicing in South Bend"
Friday, Oct. 10
- Law Advisory Council Board on campus
- JICL Presents "Does Insider Trading Law Violate Human Rights?"
- SCELF Meeting
- Football Pep Rally
- Galilee Meeting
- Board Room Insights Lecture
- Badin Bible Symposium
- Women's Swimming
- Men's Soccer v. Louisville
- Judge Joseph Cassini presents "Pre-Trial Problems in Criminal Cases"
Saturday, Oct. 11
- ND v. N.C.
- ND Band Concert
Sunday, Oct. 12
- Mass at 4:30
- Women's Soccer v. Miami
- Snite Art Museum: Roaring Twenties Exuberance and Depression Era Extravagance
- Want to be a mock trial coach?
- Alexa Baltes, 1L, is a NCAA Women of the Year Finalist
- SBA Store now selling in the Commons on a daily basis
Get to Know Faculty/Staff/Student: Tiye Kinlow
Lost and Found Item of the Week
Notre Dame Law School, Student Bar Association, "MMU: 10/06/14–10/12/14" (2014). Monday Morning Update. 5.