London Law Celebrating 50 Years
Save the Date
- Join Us in London, October 20-23, 2018 to Celebrate 50 Years of the London Law Program
- Alumni Michael Hagerty, '13 J.D., is fighting for unaccompanied immigrant children
- Teaching ‘awoke a passion’ in John Schoenig, '98, '00 M.Ed., '10 J.D.
- ND Lawyers are invited to join Students in Networking Events over Winter break
- Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito and legal scholars discuss Professor A.J. Bellia’s book
- Professor Samuel Bray speaks to House Judiciary members about nationwide injunctions
- Jeffrey D. Linton, '88 J.D., appointed Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of NextGen Healthcare
- Johanna Oh, '17 J.D., joins McManis Faulkner in northern California
- Stacy A. Schauvliege, '14 J.D., honored as a 2017 NextGen Under 30 Award winner in Tulsa
- Patrick G. Cooke, '89 B.A., '95 J.D., joins Swanson, Martin & Bell as a partner in Chicago
Notre Dame Law School, "London Law Celebrating 50 Years" (2017). Notre Dame Lawyers Connect. 12.