Hall on the Hill and Revolutionizing Legal Work
- ND Law prepared Jennifer Klute Hall, '99 J.D., for Capitol Hill
- Ironclad CEO Jason Boehmig, '12 J.D., is revolutionizing how legal teams do business
- NDLS grieves the passing of Robert F. Biolchini, '62
- ND Law School mourns the loss of Paul J. Schierl, '57, '61 J.D.
- Professor Regis William Campfield
- NDLS hosts moot court tournament for religious freedom
- U.S. Senate confirms Professor Amy Barrett as federal judge
- Professor Mark McKenna named to Notre Dame's 2017 All-Faculty Team
Students ND Law’s Erika Gustin named finalist for national pro bono award
- Nancy Morrison O’Connor, '76 J.D. appointed General Counsel at Catholic University
- James R. Sweeney II, '96 J.D. nominated by President Trump to fill Federal District Judge Position in Indiana
- Traci L. Griffith, '99 J.D. receives outstanding Teacher Award at St. Michaels College Deborah Kunselman, '92 J.D. elected to Pennsylvania Superior Court
Notre Dame Law School, "Hall on the Hill and Revolutionizing Legal Work" (2017). Notre Dame Lawyers Connect. 13.