Notre Dame Lawyers Connect
NDLS Grads Score Top Picks Across U.S.
- Kate O’Scannlain, ’99, ’05 J.D., picked to be Labor Department’s top lawyer
- Brendan McCarthy, ’00, ’04 J.D., tapped for civil rights job in Montana
- Notre Dame Law helped Elizabeth Adams, ’08, ’11 J.D., find her niche
- Alumni from across the country gathered for the inaugural NDLS Homecoming Weekend
- NDLA Board honors John Suthers, ’74 B.A., with the St. Thomas More Award
- Judiciary Committee supports Professor Amy Barrett, ’97 J.D., for federal judgeship Conference to consider
- Professor A.J. Bellia’s path-breaking book on international law and the Constitution
- St. Thomas More Society of Dallas honors Professor Gerard V. Bradley
- 3L Veronica Canton serves as president of Hispanic National Bar Association’s student group
- Summer fellowships enable ND Law students to explore careers in religious practice
- Catherine Karol, ’78 J.D., joins Butzel Long in Detroit
- Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago honors Patrick A. Salvi, ’78 J.D.
- Catherine Dines, ’15 J.D., joins Bernardi Immigration Law in Buffalo
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Grads Score Top Picks Across U.S." (2017). Notre Dame Lawyers Connect. 14.