Letting Mission Lead
- Shared mission leads Cristal Brisco, ’06 J.D., to Saint Mary’s College
- Adjunct Professor John Gallo to lead Chicago’s largest legal aid organization
- Registration for the Inaugural NDLS Homecoming Opens August 30th!
- Associate Dean Roger Alford appointed to leadership role at U.S. Department of Justice
- Notre Dame Law School welcomes Paul Miller to faculty
- Corey Hemmerich, 2L: mother, law student, and extreme commuter
- Andrew C. Baum, ’99 BA, ’02 J.D., Appointed District Court Judge in Denver
- Chris L. McLemore, ’07 J.D., Shortlisted as Lawyer of the Year – Partner by Citywealth Magazine
Notre Dame Law School, "Letting Mission Lead" (2017). Notre Dame Lawyers Connect. 16.