Big Pro Bono Victory
- The Inaugural NDLS Homecoming is only 3 months Away!
- Jim Carr, ’87 J.D. the new NDLA President whose term began on July 1, 2017
- New Board Members: Katherine Kirkpatrick Bos, ’09 J.D; Gregory P. Ripple, ’94 B.A., ’03 J.D.; Matthew R. Nussbaum, ’00 B.A., ’04 J.D.; and Christopher D. Avila, ’11 J.D.
- David Pruitt joins ND Law School as Clinical Law Center director
- NDLS 2L Chosen for Midwest Bankruptcy Recognition
- Marisa A. Lorenzo, ’05 J.D., Elected to Partner at Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Frank T. Pimentel, ’87 BA, ’94 J.D., appointed as US Immigration Judge assigned to Port Isabel Immigration Court in Texas
- Patrick A. Salvi, ’78 J.D. & Patrick A. Salvi II, ’07 J.D. were named to elite Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America for 2017
Notre Dame Law School, "Big Pro Bono Victory" (2017). Notre Dame Lawyers Connect. 6.