NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.27.20
The Latest News
- Sisters in Law
- Sam Bray's book reviewed
- Rick Garnett quoted by Catholic Standard
- Joseph Connor: Fighting Educational Inequality by Giving Back
- Lloyd Mayer has published a new paper, "The Promises and Perils of Using Big Data to Regulate Nonprofits."
- Carter Snead was a panelist at the Cardinal O’Connor Conference on Life held on January 25
- Rick Garnett participated as a panelist at The Religion Clauses conference at Washington University School of Law
This Week's Events
- Tuesday, January 28: Faculty Colloquium, Derek Muller,
- Thursday, January 30: From Russia With Love: On Foreign Interference in Elections
- Book Launch: Islamic Law and International Law: Peaceful Resolution of Disputes, by Emilia Justyna Powell
Around the Watercooler
- Welcome baby Jade Leazenby, daughter of Beth Ferrettie and Rob Leazenby
- Pre-law group to visit ND Law
- Scott Hengert part of IDEA Center Startup
- FANS, a non-profit providing educational services to empower ex-offenders that Ali Wruble is involved with, is thrilled to be featured as a community partner at South Bend Brew Werks during January as part of their Beer4Good program!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.27.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 100.