NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.13.20
The Latest News
- Bruce Huber quoted in several news stories
- Julian Velasco elected to American Law Institute
- Mary Ellen O'Connell in the news
- Sam Bray cited in Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dissent in Rotkiske v. Klemm
- Women’s judiciary panel and 19th Amendment exhibit to be held at ND Law School
- ND Law’s IP Clinic helps epilepsy assistance nonprofit secure trademark
This Week's Events
- Monday, January 13: Classes resume
- Tuesday, January 14: Faculty Colloquium, Marah McLeod
- Wednesday, January 15: Faculty Meeting
- Monday, January 13-Friday, January 24: Traveling exhibit, 100 Years After the 19th Amendment: Their Legacy, and Our Future
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.13.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 102.