NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.06.20
The Latest News
- Mary Ellen O'Connell quoted in several news articles
- Rick Garnett co-authors amicus brief in religious freedom case
- Sacred Places of Notre Dame: Kresge Law Library Main Reading Room ND
- Law students assist with both prominent and intimate cases through Appalachia Externship
- 3L Ayah Sarsour receives Public Interest Advocacy Scholarship
- In depth with Clark Arrington, a pioneer for cooperatives and black economic power
- John Crowley: Prescription drug pricing needs balance to serve all Americans – Here's how to restore it
This Week's Events
- Monday, January 13: Classes resume
Around the Water Cooler
- Happy Birthday!
- Christmas Reception photos
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.06.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 103.