NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.17.20
The Latest News
- Judy Fox interviewed in Wallet Hub
- Ed Edmonds quoted in The Score
- ND Law students launch Journal on Emerging Technologies
- ND Law wins Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Regional Competition in Chicago
- State of the Law School--Dean Cole addressed the student body on February 5
- Marcus Cole, along with Rick Garnett and Jeff Pojanowski, participated in a discussion on Feb. 14 at St. John's University School of Law about Catholic legal education.
- Emily Bremer presented at and helped organize the 50th Annual Administrative Law Symposium on Feb. 14 at Duke Law.
This Week's Events
- Tuesday, February 18: Faculty Colloquium, Albert Choi, University of Michigan
- General Counsel of Summa Health System, Rob Gerberry
- Statutory Federalism and Criminal Law with Marah McLeod and Josh Divine, Deputy Council to U.S. Senator Josh Hawley
- Wednesday, February 19: IP Lecture Series: Melinda Henneberger
- Associate General Counsel at Verizon, Laura Stolpman
- CASA Information Session
- Thursday, February 20: Author Dean Reuter, The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil
- New Norms or the New Normal? A Perspective from Former White House Counsel Neil Eggleston
- Professor Series: Bruce Huber
- Friday, February 21: 2020 Journal of International and Comparative Law Symposium
- IP Lecture Series: Bruce Boyden, Marquette University Law School
- 70th Annual Moot Court Showcase Oral Argument
Around the Watercooler
- Welcome baby Kozel! Congratulations to Randy and Abi Kozel on the birth of their daughter, Elizabeth Rae Kozel, born on February 8.
- HGTV's Hot Properties ND Law connection: Chris O'Byrne's brother Seth's HGTV show "Hot Properties: San Diego" is back on TV.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.17.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 104.