NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.10.20
The Latest News
- Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology honors Professor Paolo Carozza
- Seventh Circuit judges share advice, insights on clerkships
- Remembering Thomas Shaffer
- Some thoughts on vocation, ‘Frozen II’
- Five Questions
- Mark McKenna will participate in a panel discussion on the functionality of trademark law this week at UCL Faculty of Laws.
This Week's Events
- Monday, February 10: GM Auto Workers Strike Lunch Talk with Tony Paris
- Tuesday, February 11: Faculty Visitor, Diane Desierto
- Renting Right: Forum hosted by the Clinical Law Center and Judy Fox
- Wednesday, February 12: Faculty Meeting
- Friday, February 14: Coffee Chat with Casey Ryan '93, '96 J.D.
- Happy Valentine's Day
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations Felicia Caponigri! Felicia successfully defended her doctoral dissertation Fashion Design Objects as Cultural Property in Italy and in the United States on December 17, 2019, receiving her Ph.D. in Cultural Heritage from IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca in Italy.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.10.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 105.