NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.03.20
The Latest News
- Sam Bray cited by Justice Gorsuch in recent opinion
- Mark McKenna quoted in Fashion Law
- Judy Fox quoted in New York Times
- A View from the Classroom: Donald Kommers
- London Law Program students visit NATO headquarters in Brussels
- ND Law volunteers return to border to assist asylum seekers
- Sam Bray participated in a lunchtime event on Discussing the History of Nationwide Injunctions at Duke Law last week.
- Rick Garnett gathered with other scholars, human rights advocates, and experts at BYU Law last week to discuss religious persecution.
- Avishalom Tor has co-authored a chapter in a new Oxford book, Social Comparison, Judgment, and Behavior.
This Week's Events
- Tuesday, February 4: Faculty Colloquium, A.J. Bellia
- Wednesday, February 5: Data-Driven Originalism: The Rise of Corpus Linguistics with James Phillips and Amy Barrett
- State of the Law School, Dean Cole will address the student body
- Thursday, February 6: FPAC Speaker Series: Judge Jon DeGuilio
- Friday, February 7: 2020 JLEG Symposium: Hot Topics in Immigration Law
Around the Watercooler
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.03.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 106.