NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.24.20
The Latest News
- Mark Telloyan interviewed in South Bend Tribune
- A Conversation with U.S. Senator Chris Coons
- Jeff Pojanowski hosted a conference, Constitutions, Peoples, and Sovereignty, in London last week. Rick Garnett, Amy Barrett, John Finnis, and Michael Addo attended.
- Mark McKenna will moderate a discussion, The Human Side of Data: 'Doing Good' vs 'Do No Harm' in Future-Focused Organizations, in San Mateo, California on February 27.
- Judy Fox spoke at a symposium last Friday at UC Irvine School of Law. She was on a panel titled "The Student Loan Market Through the Lens of Consumer Law."
This Week's Events
- Monday, February 24: Fair Use Week 2020: Appropriation Art, Transformativeness, and Fair Use
- Tuesday, February 25: Faculty Colloquium, Judy Fox
- Fair Use Week 2020: Pop-Up IP Clinic
- Wednesday, February 26: Fair Use Week 2020: Digital Preservation, Archiving, and Copyright Law
- Why The Attorney General Should Resign with Jimmy Gurulé
- Ash Wednesday
- Thursday, February 27: Fair Use Week 2020: Fair Use Film Screenings
- Friday, February 28: Fair Use Week 2020: What is a Copy?
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations to Veronica and Geo Martinez on the birth of their son, Samuel John, born on February 22.
- Congratulations to Sadie Blanchard and Brendan Bridgford on the birth of their son, Thomas Brendan, on February 21.
- Vote for a ND Law Alum's project in the IMF Anti-Corruption Innovation Challenge Competition
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.24.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 108.