NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.30.20
- Law School Coronavirus Resources
- Law School Access
- Social Distancing
- University Message and Resources
The Latest News
- ND Law's IP moot court team named national champions
- Judy Fox quoted in South Bend Tribune
- Viewpoint: How social distancing is actually bringing campuses closer together
- Profiling COVID-19 at Notre Dame
- The Fall of 1918
- Carter Snead has published a new book, What It Means to Be Human: The Case for the Body in Public Bioethics, set to release this fall.
- Marc DeGirolami, visiting professor of law this spring, was recognized by the St. John's Law Review for his appointment as the inaugural Cary Fields Professor of Law.
Around the Watercooler
- Send Us Your Recommendations
- Share and Stay Connected!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.30.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 110.