NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.16.20
- Law School Coronavirus Resources
- Law School Access
- Social Distancing
- University Message and Resources
The Latest News
- Women Lead 2020: Veronica Root Martinez
- Rick Garnett quoted by Associated Press
- Patrick Thomas quoted in Bloomberg Tax
- Sam Bray files amicus brief
- Paul Miller wrote a post for the CLS Blue Sky Blog
- Congratulations to 2Ls Seth Sanders and Justin Maroni, who finished tied for 3rd place out of 59 teams at the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court national championship in New York City.
This Week's Events--No Events at this Time
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations to Alicia and Drew Sachau on the birth of their son, Linus George Sachau, on March 13. Linus weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz.
- Please join us in welcoming Cindy Tian to the Kresge Law Library. Cindy is the new Metadata Services Librarian.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.16.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 112.