NDLS Communicator: Week of 05.18.20
The Latest News
- Dean Marcus Cole joined "The Fight" broadcast last week to highlight specific ways that alumni and friends can support ND Law students during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The ACA and the Declaratory Judgment Act
- Jimmy Gurulé quoted in South Bend Tribune
- Rick Garnett quoted about religious schools and exemption from discrimination laws
- Patrick Thomas in the news
- Law schools help draw blueprints to migrating courts online
- Mark McKenna quoted in Input Magazine
- Cool Classes: Philanthropy and the Common Good
- Ed Edmonds awarded Joseph L. Andrews Legal Literature Award
- Friday, May 22: Year-End Staff Meeting and Update
- Monday, May 25: Happy Memorial Day
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations Messages to the Class of 2020
- 2020 Faculty and Staff Awards
- Congratulations! Amanda Gray graduated with her Masters in Library and Information Science.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 05.18.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 116.