NDLS Communicator: Week of 06.15.20
The Latest News
- Dean G. Marcus Cole: 'I am George Floyd. Except, I can breathe. And I can do something.'
- Jennifer Mason McAward: "Are we in this together?"
- Mischief and Snap Removal
- ND Law Review ranked 8th on Washington & Lee’s list of top legal publications
- Law grads hiring report: Job stats for the class of 2019
- Peter Lardy's second life: Class of 1975's scholarship continues to make ND Law a kinder place
- Class of 2020 top academic awards
- ND Law recognized for donations to March Against Hunger
- In a new book chapter in "Christianity and Global" Law Mary Ellen O'Connor examines Christianity's influence on the law of peace, reintroducing that influence to curtail today's permissive legal interpretations justifying war.
Around the Watercooler
- Important Parking Permit Registraion Update
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 06.15.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 121.