NDLS Communicator: Week of 08.17.20
The Latest News
- Center for Civic Innovation coordinates remote assistance for low-income taxpayers amid coronavirus
- A Better World Emerging from the Crisis
- Religious Charter Schools: Legally Possible and Politically Advisable?
- COVID-19 and Religious and Religious Matters
- Black Lives Matter Groups are Multiplying — and Competing for Donations
- ND Law student awarded prestigious real estate scholarship
Around the Watercooler
- Welcome New Faculty: Associate Professor Stephanie Barclay; Assistant Professor Maria Maciá; Visiting Assistant Professor Alex Yelderman; The J.J. Clynes Endowed Visiting Professor the Honorable Meg Ryan
- Alumni Association seeks nominees for 2020 Domer Dozen
- Service Anniversaries
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 08.17.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 127.