NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.14.20
The Latest News
- Avishalom Tor edits new book, ‘Consumer Law and Economics’
- Mark McKenna in Bloomberg Law
- The Kroc Cast: Peace Studies Conversations
- Rick Garnett to deliver the Constitution Day lecture at Holy Cross College
- "Lost Classroom, Lost Community" mentioned in Chicago Tribune article
- Stephanie Barclay has published, "Rethinking Protections for Indigenous Sacred Sites." Read her paper here.
- Monday, September 14: IP Lecture Series, Professor Margo A. Bagley
- Supreme Court Recap with Rick Garnett and Jeff Pojanowski
- Tuesday, September 15: Faculty Colloquium, Patrick Corrigan
- Wednesday, September 16: Global Spotlight Series, Finding Fault: Doctrine and Difficult Questions in Law
- Thursday, September 17: "What the Negro Wants"
- Inventing and "Reinventing" Under Patent Law
- Friday, September 18: A Conversation about the U.S. State Department's Commission on Unalienable Rights Report
- Saturday, September 19: Notre Dame vs. South Florida, 2:30 p.m.
Around the Watercooler
- Staff Prayer Line
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.14.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 129.