NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.21.20
The Latest News
- Notre Dame Law faculty reflect on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's legacy
- Faculty and students celebrate John Finnis as he moves to emeritus status
- Longtime research librarians Dwight King and Warren Rees announce retirement
- ND Law's presence at the U.S. Supreme Court continues to grow
- ND Journal of Legislation hosts virtual talk with former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
- Jimmy Gurulé publishes second edition of his casebook, ‘National Security Law and The Constitution’
- Paul Miller’s book 'Fiduciaries and Trust' published by Cambridge University Press
- Mark Telloyan published in the Consumer Bankruptcy Newsletter of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Join Veronica Root on September 22, for "It Doesn't Just Happen: Building Ethical Workplaces." The event is part of Research Uncorked, which features informal interviews with leading scholars and scientists.
- Monday, September 21: Revisiting Don't Ask Don't Tell: A Conversation with Eric Alva
- Wednesday, September 23: Faculty Meeting
- NDRELS Presents: A Chat with Seth O'Byrne from Hot Properties: San Diego
- "Biglaw" and International Legal Practice
- Presidential Power in the Age of Trump: What are Its True Extent and Limits?
- Thursday, September 24: Law Academy Meeting
- Intellectual Property, Masks and the Public Interest
- Virtual Happy Hour with Chris Stevens, Keurig Co-Founder
- Friday, September 25: Private Law Workshop: John Goldberg, Harvard
- Saturday, September 26: Notre Dave at Wake Forest
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- The Klau Center for Civil and Human Rights announces an important new initiative: Building an Anti-Racist Vocabulary. A weekly lecture series via Zoom.
- Red Mass September 30, 2020 5:15 p.m. Basilica of the Sacred Heart
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.21.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 130.