NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.28.20
The Latest News
- Notre Dame Law School Professor Barrett nominated to US Supreme Court
- A few of Amy's colleagues wrote for various media outlets about their relationship with her.
- Carter Snead wrote for the Washington Post
- Nicole Garnett wrote for USA Today
- Maggie Garnett, Rick and Nicole's daughter, wrote an op-ed published on the Fox News website
- Rick Garnett wrote for Our Sunday Visitor
- Former ND Law Professor John Garvey wrote for the Washington Post
- Mark McKenna quoted by Law 360
- On September 18, Mark Telloyan presented two Continuing Legal Education classes for the St. Joseph County Bar Association: Basics of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Basics of Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- The Federalist Society of University of Virginia hosted a panel titled “The Future of Funding for Religious Schools” in which Stephanie Barclay participated discussing the past and future of religious freedom.
- Monday, September 28: The Supreme Court and Religious Liberty: Recent Cases with Rick Garnett
- Advice to the Next President on Addressing Racial Justice: Notre Dame Students Speak Out
- Tuesday, September 29: Faculty Colloquium, Stephanie Barclay
- Free Speech and Social Media: A Conversation with Professors Eugene Volokh of UCLA and Sam Bray
- Schooling in the Pandemic: Perspectives from Across America
- Wednesday, September 30: Faculty Meeting
- Red Mass, 5:15 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- The order of St. Thomas More is in the middle of their Annual Giving campaign.
- Mock Trial Volunteers Needed
- Red Mass at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.28.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 131.