NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.05.20
The Latest News
- Rick Garnett, "Faith should not be a factor in court vetting process"
- Nicole Garnett quoted in New York Times
- Notre Dame Law Students Are Excited for Amy Coney Barrett's SCOTUS Nomination, Regardless of Politics
- Ali Wruble quoted in Law 360
- A.J. Bellia is mentioned in this story from the Buffalo News
- Sam Bray has been appointed to the Advisory Committee on Circuit Rules for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Judy Fox presented at the International Association of Consumer Law's online conference, "Impact of Covid on consumers," on September 25
- Mark Telloyan has been named to the Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Section council of the Indiana State Bar Association, representing the nine counties surrounding South Bend
- Stephanie Barclay’s paper, ‘An Economic Approach to Religious Exemptions,' was selected for presentation at the 2020 Stanford | Harvard | Yale Junior Faculty Forum
- Tuesday, October 6: The Kids Are All Right: LGBTQ Issues in Family Law
- Mentor Tea for RBG
- Wednesday, October 7: Stare Decisis for Originalist Judges
- PECI Alumni Speaker Series: Brendan Gardiner: A Career in Compliance
- Thursday, October 8: PECI Fall Keynote Address, The Honorable Carl E. Stewart
- Connect with IPTECH: Alumni Edition
- Friday, October 9: Private Law Workshop: James Penner, National University of Singapore
- Notre Dame Exoneration Project, "Is the Plea Bargaining System in Need of Reform?"
- Saturday, October 10: Notre Dame vs Florida State, 7:30 p.m.
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations to Amanda and Ben Perry on the birth of their daughter, Minerva
- Free Flu Vaccine
- Mock Trial Volunteers Needed
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.05.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 132.