NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.12.20
The Latest News
- ND Law announces new Hamburg Honor Scholars Program
- Carter Snead publishes new bioethics book
- Lloyd Mayer is quoted by The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- ND Law colleagues in the news about Amy Coney Barrett: John Robinson, Doug Kmiec, Roger Alford, and Derek Muller '07 J.D.
- Mary Ellen O'Connell presented ‘Beauty In Legal Theory Will Save The World: Revitalizing The Theory of International Law Compliance’ at the HSE Research Seminar on International Law.
- Doug Cassel says the recent conviction of a Salvadoran army colonel in the 1989 murders of five priests is a reason to celebrate.
- Monday, October 12: Honoring Justice Ginsburg's work pertaining to the environment, Bruce Huber
- Immigration Review, Kevin Gregg
- IP Lecture Series, Professor Robert Brauneis
- Tuesday, October 13: Faculty Colloquium, Asaf Lubin
- Environmental Justice Talk, NRDC Attorney Jeremy Orr
- "What It Means to be Human, The Case for the Body in Public Bioethics"
- Thursday, October 15: Law Academy Meeting
- The Excessive Use of Force at Home and Abroad with Mary Ellen O'Connell
- IP Lecture Series, Professor K.J. Greene
- Friday, October 16: The Klau Center for Civil and Human Rights, Building an Anti Racist Vocabulary
- Saturday, October 17: Notre Dame vs Louisville
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- Guide for Zoom and Webinars
- Faculty/Staff Flu Vaccine Blitz
- University COVID Testing Center moves to Joyce Center
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.12.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 133.