NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.02.20
The Latest News
- Amy Coney Barrett sworn in as Associate Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court
- Jimmy Gurulé spoke with Reuters
- Rudy Monterrosa interviewed by the Los Angeles Times
- Lloyd Mayer quoted in The Morning Sun
- Rick Garnett was quoted by The Pilot
- ND Law colleagues in the news about Amy Coney Barrett
- Gerry Bradley and Stephanie Barclay are going to be participating in a panel on November 9 at the 2020 National Lawyers Convention, Religious Liberties: Religious Liberty and the New Court.
Alumni in the News
- Representing Jacob Blake: A Conversation wiht Patrick Salvi II, '07 J.D. and Sunny Hostin, '94 J.D.
- Monday, November 2: Extralegal Violence Lecture by Maria Seger,
- Catholics and the Election
- Parliament and the Brexit Process
- Tuesday, November 3: Election Day
- Thursday, November 5: Just Global Health: Integrating Human Rights and Common Goods
- Representing Jacob Blake: A Conversation with Patrick Salvi II, ‘07 J.D. & Sunny Hostin, ‘94 J.D.
- Friday, November 6: Algorithms: For Whom do they Fail?
- Private Law Workshop: Paul Miller, ND
- Saturday, November 7: Notre Dame versus Clemson
Around the Watercooler
- Open Enrollment ends Friday, November 6
- Website Updates
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.02.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 136.