NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.16.20
The Latest News
- Philanthropy students award nearly $50,000 to local nonprofits
- Jay Tidmarsh spoke with BBC Radio 4's Law in Action
- Stephanie Barclay wrote an oped for The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Rick Garnett in the news
- Reviews of Carter Snead's new book
- Stephanie Barclay will be participating in the National Constitution Center America's Town Hall, "Church-State Separation: What Does The Constitution Really Say?"
- Stephanie Barclay has published The Historical Origins of Judicial Religious Exemptions in the Notre Dame Law Review.
Around the Watercooler
- End of Semester Video for Students
- Happy Birthday
- Christmas Goodie Bags
- Download the 2021 ND Administrative Calendar
- COVI-19:What Comes Next
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.16.20" (2020). NDLS Communicator. 138.