NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.15.21
The Latest News
- Religious Liberty Initiative files amicus brief in support of Apache Stronghold in Oak Flat litigation
- Stephanie Barclay co-authored article published in Harvard Law Review
- Jimmy Gurulé and Rick Garnett featured in Bloomberg Law's podcast
- Randy Kozel's latest paper in Duke Law Journal
- Former Faculty News--Vincent Rougeau
- Congratulations to the intellectual property moot court team!
- Keith Ongeri was named Best Oralist at the Midwest Black Law Students Association's Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition.
- Tuesday, February 16: Racial Justice in Big Law, 3:30 p.m., zoom
- ND Alert emergency notification system test, 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 17: IP in Practice Series: Timothy K. Sendek, Akerman, 5:00 p.m., zoom
- Ash Wednesday, mass schedule
- Ash Wednesday Prayer & Blessing for Staff, 12:00 p.m. All faith traditions are welcome.
- Thursday, February 18: Global Lawyering in Practice Series: From the U.S. to Ireland, 8:30 a.m., zoom
- Mental Health as a Law Student: Racial Identity Workshop, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Graciela Olivarez Award Ceremony, honoring Judge Eva Guzman of the Texas Supreme Court, 5:00 p.m., zoom
- Friday, February 19: Notre Dame Law Journal of International & Comparative Law 2021 Symposium, 9:15 a.m, zoom
- IP in Practice Series: Inside the Art Institute of Chicago with Maria Simon, Senior Associate General Counsel, 12:30 p.m., zoom
Around the Watercooler
Department Feature: Career Development Office
- Vinny Versagli, Director of Career Development
- Patti McLaughlin, Program Director, Career Development
- Heidi Baguer, Office Coordinator
- Ed D'Arcy, Assistant Director, Career Development
- Ali Wruble, Recruiting Program Manager
- Chris Kozelichki, Assistant Director, Career Development
Happy Birthday Christine Holst Haley
Shoe Recycling Drive
Black History Month
Keeping Calm in Stressful Times
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.15.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 145.