NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.01.21
The Latest News
- Mary Ellen O'Connell quoted in the news about the air strikes against Iran-linked militias in Syria
- Emily Bremer has published "The Rediscovered Stages of Agency Adjudication"
- Sam Bray recently participated in Mason Law and Economics Symposium on the Economics and Law of Civil Remedies in a panel on national injunctions. Watch the panel here.
- The Faculty Research Support Program – Initiation Grant
- Tuesday, March 2: Mini-break day
- Wednesday, March 3: Global Lawyering in Practice: Perspectives on Multinational Law Firms, 8:00 a.m., zoom
- Faculty Meeting, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Prison Abolitionist Activism: A Conversation with IDOC Watch Organizers, 5:00 p.m., zoom
- A Night With Bob Goff, 8:30 p.m., zoom
- Thursday, March 4: School to Prison Pipeline Event, 4:00 p.m., zoom
- Regulation, "Rational Basis," and the Right to Try to Save Your Own Life: The Future of the FDA, 5:30 p.m., zoom
- Friday, March 5: ACLU's Work on Voting and Immigration Rights in America, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Global Lawyering in Practice: Data Protection and Privacy Pos-Brexit, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Law & Economics Seminar, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Building an Anti-Racist Vocabulary: "Christianity and White Supremacy," 12:25 p.m., zoom
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- COVID-19 Vaccine
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.01.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 147.