NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.08.21
The Latest News
- Stephanie Barclay profiled in Notre Dame's 2021 Women Lead feature
- Mary Ellen O'Connell quoted in USA Today and appeared on Australian Broadcasting Corporation's "Planet America"
- Mary Ellen O'Connell participated in the CJIL 2021 Symposium: The Transformation of International Law Scholarship discussing her paper, "Measuring the Art of International Law."
- The Faculty Research Support Program – Initiation Grant
- ND Law student Samantha Contreras receives Michael Best Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship
- Monday, March 8: Chief Legal Officer Henry Ciocca 5:00 p.m., zoom
- Tuesday, March 9: Notre Dame Law Exchange Programs, 8:30 a.m., zoom
- "Masterpiece Cakeshop, the Moralization of Commerce, and the Price of Citizenship" with James E. Fleming, Boston University School of Law, 11:10 a.m., zoom, visit constudies.nd.edu
- Faculty colloquium, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Global Lawyering in Practice Series: In-House Counsels Abroad, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Junk Science, 2:30 p.m., zoom
- Wednesday, March 10: Immigration in the Biden Era, 12:00 p.m., zoom
- Housing Discrimination, 4:00 p.m., zoom
- The Color of Law Book Discussion, 5:00 p.m.
- IP in House: Paul Coletti, Johnson & Johnson; Patrick Bottini, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks & Lidia Kim, Concord Music Publishing, 5:00 p.m., zoom
- Thursday, March 11: "Coronavirus and the Constitution" with Jeremy D. Bailey, University of Houston, 12:45 p.m., zoom, visit constudies.nd.edu
- MINDful training, 2:00 p.m., zoom
- Discussion with Matt Nussbaum, 6:30 p.m., zoom
- Friday, March 12: Law & Economics Seminar, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Global Lawyering in Practice: Capital Markets between New York and London, 12:30 p.m., zoom
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations to Tina Jankowski, she's a grandmother!
- Happy Birthday!
- COVID-19 Vaccine
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.08.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 148.