NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.29.21
The Latest News
- Sam Bray featured on Mason Law and Economics Podcast and in The Regulatory Review
- Rick Garnett interviewed in Bloomberg Law Podcast
- Jimmy Gurulé quoted in Associated Press
- Mary Ellen O'Connell spoke to Pakistan-based Indus News and was interviewed on The Laws of War podcast
- Faculty News: On March 25th Rick Garnett participated in The Research Group on Constitutional Studies Lecture and Debate Series, "Must churches be Democratic?"
- Jimmy Gurulé delivered a zoom lecture to the Academy of Economic Studies, University of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania, on Friday, March 26. The title of the presentation was "Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020: A Comprehensive Reform and Modernization of the U.S. Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Regime."
- Judy Fox will be the keynote speaker at the National Fair Housing Month webinar series presented by the South Bend Human Rights Commission on April 14 at 10:00 a.m., "Gender Issues in Housing", and on April 21 at 10:00 a.m., "Land Contracts."
- Former faculty member, Pat Dore, was quoted in the Associated Press, "WeWork stock offer comes amid doubtful need for office space."
- Alumni News: Jessica Binzoni '15 J.D. was honored in Notre Dame Alumni's Domer Dozen for her incredible work with displaced persons in northern Iraq.
- Monday, March 29: "Women, Vocation, and the Law", hosted by the St. Thomas More Society featuring Judge Sarah Pitlyk, Kate O'Scannlain, and Sarah Harris, 5:30 p.m., zoom
- Tuesday, March 30: IHRS: A Conversation with the UN Special Rapporteur on Toxics and Human Rights,12:30 p.m., zoom
- IP Lecture Series: Race and Selective Legal Memory: Reflections on Invention of a Slave, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Wednesday, March 31: Breaking Barriers: A Conversation with Judge J. Paul Oetken, 5:00 p.m., zoom
- The Future of Women's History: Networking Night with Young Alumni, 7:00 p.m., zoom
- Thursday, April 1: "Resolved: The Electoral College Should be Abolished" with Jesse Wegman, New York Times, and Trent England, Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs, 12:45 p.m., zoom
- Friday, April 2: Good Friday
Around the Watercooler
Vaccinations for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Documenting your COVID-19 Vaccine
- Tina Jankowski
- John Robinson
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.29.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 151.