NDLS Communicator: Week of 04.12.21
The Latest News
- Diane Desierto wrote a post for the European Journal of International Law blog
- Notre Dame is helping the Catholic Church with Underutilized Real Estate
- Jimmy Gurulé quoted in USA Today and Voice of America
- Stephanie Barclay quoted by United Press International
- Mary Ellen O'Connell's scholarship cited by Sri Lanka Guardian
- Jimmy Gurulé and the Exoneration Justice Clinic provide hope for Andrew Royer
- Training program brings together communities, government, and developers in Amazon region
- Faculty News: On April 13 at 4:00 p.m. Mary Ellen O'Connell will participate in the discussion, "Justice for Some: Law and the Questions of Palestine."
- Student News: Klau Center awards summer fellowships to four ND Law students
- Monday, April 12: Rape Kit Backlog Panel, 7:00 p.m., zoom
- Tuesday, April 13: Faculty Colloquium, Amalia Kessler, Stanford University, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Wednesday, April 14: Social Media Regulation between the U.S. and China, 8:00 p.m., zoom
- Friday, April 16: The Al Mahdi Case and ICC, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Building an Anti-Racist Vocabulary: "Politics of Racial Resentment," 12:45 p.m., zoom
- Law & Economics Seminar, 2:30 p.m., zoom
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations Marah and Matt McLeod!
- Welcome Meg Lane!
- COVID-19 Vaccine
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 04.12.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 153.