NDLS Communicator: Week of 05.10.21
The Latest News
- Jimmy Gurulé was quoted by USA Today
- Jeff Pojanowski published article in Yale Law Review
- Christian Burset published article in Vanderbilt Law Review
- Stephanie Barclay quoted in Cronkite News
- Faculty News: Stephen Smith spoke as a featured presenter on the topic of Criminal Justice Reforms for the Biden Administration on April 26-30 at the National Association for Law Placement annual education conference and the Arizona Black Bar Association conference on February 17.
- Student News: Exoneration Justice Clinic names first postgraduate fellow
- Notre Dame Law places second in Midwest in USPTO Patent Application Drafting Competition
- Congratulations to 3L Mark Anliker
- Tuesday, May 11: Law & Economics Seminar, 11:45 a.m., zoom
- NDLS Dog Day is 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 12: Faculty meeting, 9:oo a.m., zoom
Around the Watercooler
- Commemorative Mass for Thomas Broden
- COVID-19 Vaccine
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 05.10.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 157.