NDLS Communicator: Week of 05.24.21
The Latest News
- 2021 Diploma and Hooding Ceremony
- ND Law names 2021 Shaffer Public Interest Fellows
- ND Law names two 2021 Bank of America Foundation Fellows
- Program on Ethics, Compliance & Inclusion starts summer fellowship program
- ND Law Journal of Legislation attracts notable experts to discuss ethics in public policy
- Global Lawyering in Practice: Alumni worldwide speak to students in virtual events during the Spring 2021 semester
- Rick Garnett quoted in Indianapolis Star and writes article for Our Sunday Visitor
- Mark McKenna quoted by Business Insider
- Patrick Thomas quoted by KY3 News
- Carter Snead quoted by Wall Street Journal and writes opinion for Newsweek
- Nicole Garnett and Law student Daniel Judge wrote an article for RealClearPolicy
- Faculty News: On May 14 Bruce Huber gave an online presentation called "Water Neutrality" at the ASU 6th Annual Sustainability Conference of Legal Educators.
- On May 17 Bruce was a panelist in the opening roundtable of the International Association for the Study of the Commons 2021 Worldwide Polycentricity Conference.
- Bruce is also "hosting" (digitally) the 12th annual conference of the Society for Environmental Law and Economics taking place online over four Fridays, the first date was May 21.
- On May 27, Marcus Cole will be participating in "Open Conversations: Racism & Racial Injustice" hosted by the Indiana State Bar Association. Marcus will be speaking with the deans of IU Maurer School of Law and IU McKinney School of Law.
- Friday, May 28: Dean's Staff Update, 12:30 p.m., zoom
- Monday, May 31: Memorial Day!
Around the Watercooler
Department Feature: Admissions
Jacob Baska, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Maggie Slater, Assistant Director of Admissions & Financial Aid
Wendy Noecker, Admissions Assistant
Eileen Varga, Admissions Assistant
Sharon Bacon, Senior Office Assistant
2021 Domer Dozen Nominations open
Law School is hiring a Program Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Commemorative Mass for Thomas Broden
COVID-19 Vaccine: Faculty and Staff Vaccination Requirement
Face Masks on campus
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 05.24.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 159.