NDLS Communicator: Week of 06.01.21
The Latest News
- Photos and Recording of the Diploma and Hooding Ceremony
- Nicole Garnett and recent graduate Daniel Judge, '21 J.D., essay cited in Catholic News Agency
- Patrick Corrigan's article on IPO pricing cited in SEC order
- Mark Telloyan was quoted in The Indiana Lawyer
- Faculty News: Patrick Corrigan is presenting his paper, "Why DO IPO Issuers Systematically Underestimate Initial Maximum Pricing Range Estimates? An Underwriter Agency Cost and Passive Manager Explanation," at the Canadian Economics Association Annual Meeting on June 5.
- Alumni News: Kathaleen McCormick '04 J.D. leading Delaware Court of Chancery
Around the Water Cooler
- Staff Prayer of Remembrance
- Faculty and Staff Vaccination Requirement
- Face Mask Policy
- Return to Campus
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 06.01.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 160.