NDLS Communicator: Week of 08.16.21
The Latest News
- Julian Velasco: Fiduciary Judgment Rules
- Diane Desierto quoted by Rappler
- Mary Ellen O'Connor on Indus News
- Building a More Inclusive NDLS: Personal Reflection: Veronica Root Martinez
- Jimmy Gurulé talks to Bloomberg
- Carter Snead on EWTN
- Rick Garnett guest on USCCB podcast
- Diane Desierto spoke on August 10 at the University of the Philippines on the PH Supreme Court decision, Cayetano v Pangilinan, and the pending request of the ICC Prosecutor to the Court to authorize an investigation under Article 15 of the Rome Statute.
- Ed Edmonds was a member of a Society of American Baseball Research panel on Curt Flood and the Reserve Clause on August 13. The panel was part of the Summer of SABR: Golden Celebration Series--group of virtual programs held to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the organization
Alumni News: Women Who Empower: Regina Castro Traulsen ’16 LL.M.
- August 16-20, 2021: Welcome Week for new students
- Monday, August 16: Dean's Welcome Reception, Foley's, O'Neill Hall, 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18: Welcome Week Mass, St. Thomas More Chapel, 8:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 23: First Day of Class
Around the Watercooler: Happy Birthday Christopher Radabaugh
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 08.16.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 165.