NDLS Communicator: Week of 07.12.21
The Latest News
- Carter Snead's book wins research award
- Supreme Court agrees to hear Carson v. Makin
- Veronica Root Martinez authors chapters in the Cambridge Handbook of Compliance
- Lloyd Mayer quoted by NPR's Nina Totenberg and wrote an article for Law 360
- Roger Alford co-authors article for CATO Institute and quoted by Wired
- Sam Bray testifies on Supreme Court case selection
- Stephanie Barclay interviewed by Crux
- Notre Dame Law Review Essays: Building a More Inclusive Notre Dame Law School
Student News: Winners of 2021 Smith-Doheny Legal Ethics Writing Competition announced
Faculty News: Felicia Caponigri participated in the International Society of Public Law's annual conference ICON-S Mundo from July 6-9. As a member of the Conference Organizing Committee, Felicia co-chaired the conference's Women's Reception with Rosalind Dixon and convened a forum on The Future of Public Law Through Art and Cultural Heritage with Italian colleagues.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 07.12.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 168.