The Latest News
- Veterans Day 2021: Honoring our ND Law student veterans
- ND Law holds London conference to celebrate the work of Professor John Finnis
- Houston Chronicle publishes ND Law Religious Liberty Initiative editorial on Ramirez v. Collier
- Mark Telloyan named finalist for St Joseph County judge
- Jay Tidmarsh quoted in The Washington Times
- Supreme Court Preview: Carson v. Makin by Professor Nicole Garnett
- Gray Matters Podcast features Nicole Garnett
- Gerry Bradley writes book review for First Things
- Rick Garnett to speak on Last Rights at University of Chicago
- Diane Desierto participates in webinar at Gujarat Maritime University
- ND Law student Gregory Jenn receives Public Interest Advocate Scholarship
- In Memoriam: Timothy D. Cantu ’13 J.D.
- Monday, November 15: Wine Law: What it is and how to Make a Career, with ND Law grads Michael Mercurio and Theresa Barton from Dickenson, Peatman, & Fogarty, 12:30 p.m., 3140 Eck Hall of Law
- Graduate Seminar Speaker Series: Opportunities and Challenges to Join the United Nations as Human Rights Defenders/Lawyers, with Dr Mohamed Ibrahim, 12:30 p.m., 1310 Biolchini
- Inalienable Rights and Traditions of Constitutionalism conference will run through Tuesday lunchtime in the Hesburgh Center Auditorium.
- Tuesday, November 16: A Conversation with Judge Caka Nimani and Judge Yudkivska: Perspectives from the European Court of Human Rights and the Kosovo Constitutional Court, 12:30 p.m., 3130 Eck Hall of Law
- To the Moon and Back, with Clive Neal, Notre Dame professor of civil and environmental engineering and earth sciences, 6:15 p.m., 1315 Biolchini
- Wednesday, November 17: Rice-Hasson Distinguished Lecture Series: Mary Ann Glendon, the Learned Hand Professor of Law, emeritus, at Harvard Law School and a former U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See, 12:30 p.m., McCartan Courtroom
- The Stories of Two Exonerees, 5:00 p.m., 1130 Eck Hall of Law
- Thursday, November 18: Strategies in Confidence: Finding Your Voice in a Male Dominated Industry, with Trish Blackwell, an internationally recognized confidence coach, 5:30 p.m., 1130 Eck Hall of Law
- Friday, November 19: Civic Illiteracy and the Rule of Law, with Judge Don Willett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 12:30 p.m., 1130 Eck Hall of Law
- Alum Brian Hammell, co-leader of Sullivan and Worchester REITs Practice Group, 1:30 p.m., 1140 Eck Hall of Law
- Gay, Catholic, and American: A Discussion with Greg Bourke ’82 M.A. and Michael DeLeon, 4:00 p.m., McCartan Courtroom
- Saturday, November 20 Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech, 2:30 p.m.
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday this week to Veronica Root Martinez
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.15.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 178.