The Latest News
- Three ND Law alumni join Religious Liberty Initiative team
- Kresge Law Library receives rare, antique English legal documents from alumnus
- Roger Alford testified at the Senate Subcommittee
- Nicole Garnett on Religious Freedom Matters podcast
- Lloyd Mayer writes for The Conversation.com
- Diane Desierto to serve on EJILTalk board
- Jorge Barrera Rojas named fellow of the Stanford Constitutional Law Center
- Thursday, December 23, 2021 through Monday, January 3, 2022 Christmas Holiday
- Tuesday, January 4: Campus reopens after Christmas holiday
- Wednesday, January 5 and Thursday, January 6, 2022: Empirical, Behavioral, and Experimental Analyses of Law, Tel Aviv University and University of Notre Dame at Tantur: A joint conference sponsored by ND LAMB and the University of Tel Aviv. Avishalom Tor, Patrick Corrigan, and Maria Macia will present.
- Monday, January 10: Classes begin Around
Around the Watercooler
Congratulations to Kevin Allen and his wife Emily on the birth of their new baby boy, Samuel Gerard, on December 15. Sammy weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz and measured 20.5 inches.
Happy Birthday this week to Kevin Allen and Dan Kelly
See You Later: Jon Hannah will leave the Law School at the end of the year. He will be serving as the Director of Education at American Philanthropics’s new Center for Civil Society. He will still be teaching his course, Philanthropy & the Common Good, at Notre Dame in the department of political science. Theresa Fry left the Law School to spend more time with her mom and family. We may still see her around the Law School as she helps us with some events in the future!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 12.20.21" (2021). NDLS Communicator. 179.