The Latest News
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett to speak at ND Law Review symposium
- ND Law holds first Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- Dean Cole spoke at ND's Walk the Walk Week prayer service on Tuesday.
- In celebrating MLK Day, students consider what it means to be a ‘beloved community’
- ND Law Review Reflections publishes articles in remembrance of Professor John Nagle
- Mary Ellen O'Connell quoted in the news
- Shurtleff v. Boston Supreme Court Case
- Lloyd Mayer quoted by Associated Press
- Jimmy Gurulé in USA Today
- Carter Snead was one of the speakers at Notre Dame's Day for Life last Friday
- The Law Review's online supplement Reflection will host a symposium on religious liberty and persecution of religious minorities, today, January 24. Diane Desierto will moderate.
- Diverse Notre Dame Law students help immigrants gain asylum
- Alumnus Joe Donnelly confirmed as US ambassador to the Holy See
- Monday, January 24: ND Law Review Reflections Symposium, 12:25 p.m., McCartan Courtroom
- Tuesday, January 25: Practicing Law in London: Perspectives of Professor Mark Hill QC, visiting professor and distinguished fellow with the London Law Program,12:30 p.m., 1310 Biolchini
- Wednesday, January 26: Property Rights in Space: Introduction and Issues with Professor Joanne Gabrynowicz, 12:30 p.m., 1315 Biolchini
- Virtual Flash Panel on the Russia-Ukraine Crisis, Mary Ellen O’Connell will be one of the panelists, 12:30 p.m., Zoom
- Thursday, January 27: DEI Roundtable Discussion Series, 12:30 p.m., 2172 Eck Hall of Law This semester, the Law School's Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will host a bi-weekly series of DEI roundtable discussions during the Thursday afternoon lunch hour for students.
- Redistricting for the 2020s with Professors Derek Muller of Iowa and Lloyd Mayer, 12:30 p.m., 1140 Eck Hall of Law
- Belly of the Beast Screening, 6-8 p.m., 1130 Eck Hall of Law A Q&A panel will follow.
- Friday, January 28: Dean's Staff Update, 12:30 p.m., via Zoom.
Around the Watercooler
- Meet Julie Shook's new granddaughter!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.24.22" (2022). NDLS Communicator. 183.