The Latest News
- In Shurtleff v. Boston, Supreme Court must determine whether religious voices deserve a place in the public square
- Mary Ellen O'Connell publishes new paper
- Carter Snead to participate in seminar series
- Sherif Girgis participates in panel discussion about Dobbs case
- Rick Garnett speaks on religious freedom and the Constitution
- Congratulations to 2L Emma Hildebrand, who just ended her two-year run as Miss Quincy (Illinois).
- Tuesday, January 18: Faculty Colloquium, Marcus Cole, 12:30 p.m., Faculty Meeting Room
- January 18-23 In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, the University's Walk the Walk Week is sponsoring several events on campus.
Around the Watercooler
- About 120 students, faculty, and staff spent part of the day volunteering yesterday for nonprofits across the community during our inaugural Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service.
- Happy Birthday to Amanda Perry and Lori Dutka.
- If you have received your Covid vaccine booster shot please remember to upload your vaccine information.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.18.22" (2022). NDLS Communicator. 184.