NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.23.17
The Latest News
- Conference to consider A.J. Bellia’s path-breaking book on international law and the Constitution
- Street Law brings Notre Dame students to local high schools
- Welcome New Employees
- Public Interest Month continues
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to Music Law with Jeff Leven
- Law and Economics Symposium on Land, Resources, and Environmental Agencies
- Faculty Colloquium, Simone Sepe
- Immigrants’ and Language Rights with Aimee Korolev, directing attorney at the Immigrants' and Language Rights Center at Indiana Legal Services
- Cuban Human Rights Defender Talk
- The Future of Gitmo and Military Tribunals in the Trump Administration
- Judge Nora Barry Fischer, United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, will talk about women in the law
- Faculty Colloquium and Visiting IP Scholar, Neil Richards, Washington University Law,
- Football: Notre Dame vs North Carolina State
- Congratulations to Professor Gerry Bradley who received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the St. Thomas More Society of the Diocese of Dallas.
- Congratulations to Kevin Allen and Emily Steele who were married on Oct. 13!
- NDLS Trick-or-treating
- The Saint Mary’s College Chemistry Club is hosting its annual Halloween Spooktacular Magic Show
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.23.17" (2017). NDLS Communicator. 2.