The Latest News
- ND Law honors Professor Judy Fox and alumna Tia Paulette at the inaugural Rev. David T. Link Public Interest Banquet
- ND Law connects students and law firms at Meet the Employers Diversity Fellowship event
- 'Religious Liberty Issues in Healthcare' panelists offer insights on legal and cultural challenges in healthcare
- Sherif Girgis was quoted in the NRB article, "303 Creative Set to Be Heard by the Supreme Court."
- ND Law Moot Court Board hosts seventh annual religious freedom tournament
- Religious Liberty Student Cohort for 2022-2023 named
- Monday, Nov. 14: SBA Thanksgiving Food Drive is happening all week in Eck Commons.
- The Future of Human Space Exploration with Notre Dame's Dr. Clive Neal, 12:30 p.m., 1140 Eck Hall of Law
- Law & Economics workshop with Dean Lueck, Indiana University and Julio A. Ramos Pastrana, Penn State, 12:30 p.m., 2130 Eck Hall of Law
- Tuesday, Nov. 15: Art and Cultural Heritage in the International Law Context with Mary Ellen O'Connell, 12:15 p.m., 3140 Eck Hall of Law
- Battle of the Bills: A lunchtime chat with Bill Kelley and Fr. Bill Dailey, 12:30 p.m., 3130 Eck Hall of Law
- JLEPP, Vol 37 Speaker Series: The Morality of Markets with Dr. James Otteso, Notre Dame/Deloitte Center for Ethical Leadership, 12:30 p.m., 1140 Eck Hall of Law
- Wednesday, Nov. 16: Q&A with SpaceX's Senior Counsel Rachel Lovejoy, 12:30 p.m., 3130 Eck Hall of Law
- Humanity as Commodity: The Modern Form of Slavery with Fr. Jeff Bayhim, founder of Metanoia Manor, a residential facility in Louisiana that provides a place of refuge for girls who have been victims of human trafficking, 12:30 p.m., McCartan Courtroom
- Thursday, Nov. 17: Reflections on Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Org with Scott Stewart, Solicitor General, Mississippi Attorney General's Office, 12:30 p.m., 1140 Eck Hall of Law
- Friday, Nov. 18: 2022 JLEG Symposium , 9 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., McKenna Hall. The JLEG Symposium is an all-day educational seminar with professors from outside the university that will discuss the legal ramifications of the Dobbs decision.
- Football Friday Speaker: Larissa Herczeg '96: Trends in Real Estate Investments, 11 a.m., McCartan Courtroom
- SCELF Speaker: Wendi Li, Counsel for the Brooklyn Nets, 12:30 p.m., 2171 Eck Hall of Law
- Saturday, Nov. 19 Notre Dame vs. Boston College, 2:30 p.m.
Around the Watercooler
- Congratulations to Christine and Kelly Holst-Haley on the arrival of their new son, Miles Kelly Holst-Haley.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.13.22" (2022). NDLS Communicator. 215.
Copyright © 2022 Notre Dame Law School. All rights reserved.