The Latest News
- Professor Emily Bremer wins Emerging Scholar Award from AALS
- Dublin and Hamburg Honor Scholars Programs offer unique opportunities for students to learn international law
- Notre Dame recognized as top LL.M. Human Rights Law Program
- Religious Liberty Initiative mentioned in article about Ohio EdChoice debate
- Mary Ellen O'Connell was quoted in The Intercept article, "Will Biden Sell Advanced Drones to Ukraine?"
- Jimmy Gurulé was quoted by the Washington Post in "Sedition trial win bolsters Justice Dept. in Jan. 6 probe."
- Avishalom Tor has published a new article, "The Law and Economics of Behavioral Regulation," 18 Review of Law and Economics 223 (2022).
- An article published in the Public Discourse by Sherif Girgis was recommended by Ed Whelan in a National Review article, "303 Creative and Artistic Speech."
- Diane Desierto was one of the faculty experts who] presented the framework “Water and Human Rights Unlocked: A Guide for Water-intensive Industries” during the United Nations Human Rights Council’s 2022 Social Forum.
- Sam Bray's work was mentioned in the Slate article, "Why Roberts and Kavanaugh Got So Furious at Biden’s Solicitor General."
- ND Law students win Best Oralist, Best Brief at International Law and Religion Moot Court Competition in Brazil
- Monday, December 5: Picking Cotton Book Distribution, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Commons
- Tuesday, December 6: The Hong Konger movie screening, 7 p.m., Carey Auditorium, Hesburgh Library
- Wednesday, December 7: Faculty Meeting,12:30-3:30 p.m., Faculty Meeting Room Dog Days Study Break, 4-5 p.m., Commons
- Thursday, December 8: Law School Christmas Family Celebration, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Smith Ballroom, Morris Inn
- December 11-14: Catholic Schools and Religious Liberty: A Global Perspective, Notre Dame Global Gateway in Rome
Around the Watercooler
- Welcome Baby Corrigan
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 12.05.22" (2022). NDLS Communicator. 222.
Copyright © 2022 Notre Dame Law School, All rights reserved