The Latest News
- Roger Alford was quoted by Reuters in a report on the Federal Trade Commission’s attempt to block the Microsoft- Activision merger.
- Nicole Garnett was quoted in the article, "Oklahoma takes 'momentous' step to allow taxpayer-funded religious schools."
- Rick Garnett was quoted by Deseret News in an article about the Supreme Court case 303 Creative v. Elenis.
- Sherif Girgis was in the video, "The Constitution: Our Bill of Rights" produced by PragerU.
- Diane Desierto will moderate the Innovation in Investor- State Arbitration Panel at the Fifth Annual Schiefelbein Global Dispute Resolution Conference coming up in January.
- Catholic Schools and Religious Liberty: A Global Perspective Symposium.
- Religious Liberty Initiative screens award-winning film ‘The Hong Konger"
- In Memoriam: Paul J. Polking ’59, ’66 J.D.
- Thursday, December 22 (noon)-Monday, January 2: Religious Liberty Summit Rome, Italy
- Monday, January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
Around the Watercooler
- Law School Christmas party. photos
- Happy Birthday to Kevin Allen December 29, and Dan Kelly December 30
- Congratulations to Marisa Simon and her husband on the birth of their daughter, Sylvia.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 12.19.22" (2022). NDLS Communicator. 223.
Copyright © 2022 Notre Dame Law School. All rights reserved.